Sunday, July 10, 2011

I am currently sitting in my second favorite place in the world.
Oklahoma.
Surprising...yes. but but but.
My dearest, sweetest friend Abbie lives here.
I get to see her face, at least once a year... if that. When I do, we have the most fun possible.
She is that kinda friend, you only find ONCE IN A LIFETIME. and I found her.

Its a big deal.
She has red hair. and I have brown.
That's the cool part.

I love the way we don't have to do anything, and seem to still love doing it.
She brings out a piece of me, that only she can. There is a quote I found that is perfectly put.

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." - Anais Nin

That is how we are.

On a smaller note. I have discovered a new world... I don't know how to better say it. A world that has a bit of boy in it.
The other week, I was officially asked out to dinner, and I found myself saying yes. Then I happened to find myself in the delightful presence of a handsome lad, and agreeing to " be together".

So I'd say abbie ( abs, as I call her) have a lot of chat about. Or a "new" topic. It's fun how God can make life surprising, right in the middle of what seemed to be quite normal.

So that is a quick update! Hooray for new adventures!

2 comments:

Gray Cloud said...

Hooray for you having such special people in your life...and you in theirs!!

Laura said...

I love that you put your name as Gray cloud!!!! Thanks papa bear for the comments! love them!