Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Reasons.

Genuine Honesty.

I believe that God has a basket full of ideas, and knows just how they will work together, to create an amazing outcome.

I wonder sometimes why I go where I go, and if there is some deeper insight about me being there then I know.

If maybe its more then just going to help. Maybe its God reveling something about His plan to me. a little piece.

Today marks the first official day I was home sick. I stood in the kitchen washing the dishes and staring out the window, thinking of home.

Today also marks the day of me officially "feeling" like I am in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing.

Funny how both of those happen on the same day. I would say that was a God timing sort of occurrence. I came here not with a "feeling" that I'm going to do the right thing at the right time, I just went to be helpful and steady with keeping my word. I never had the "feeling" like I did last year, every day, of being in the right place.

Last year when I came to India, I left wanting to return back. I spent most of last year, and this year thinking about India, and how wonderful it was. It was as if I left a question in my mind, if I was suppose to stay there, and made a mistake in leaving somehow.

I knew I wasn't suppose to stay there, but a big part of me knew I would return. When the opportunity came again from the Forgostons I almost didn't take them up on their offer. I hesitated. Though what I have learned about myself, is that the best things that have happened to me, I almost opted out of. When I stuck with it, it turned out to be just the right thing to do, for one reason or another.

So I chose to come here for a few different reasons, but today I think it became even more clean to me as I glanced out the window thinking of home. In those moments, I realized I was ready to be in Colorado,& that I no longer wondered if I am to be in India full time. When I had that thought, I then noticed it took me coming back to India again, to get that "thought" out of my mind.

My heart will be ready to be where God wants me to be next now. If I said
" no" to coming back here, I don't know if I would always have felt like I should have gone, and stayed in India for the rest of my life. I think I can add a reason onto my list of why God sent me here.
>India has been wonderful but its not where God wants me to be for the rest of my life.

Right after I had these thoughts, I went to carry around Joy, the baby, and was so full of Joy. ha. I don't actually mean to say that ask a joke, but as I held her I realized I was doing the right thing at the right time. It made me want to do my best. I should always be willing to do my best, but in this minute it became much more real to me. I have to finish what I started here, to my best ability. I just felt very content right where I am.

I guess when you get an idea of why God sent you somewhere, thats when you get that " feeling" that you wish you had the whole time. Thats why I am soooooooo glad I never let me feelings guide me, because I see now, there is a little problem in the delay. Sometimes I feelings figure themselves out, after a while of doing the right thing.

what an adventure.


No comments: