Friday, May 6, 2011

Seeing as it has been way too long since my last writing, I thought I would post a few precious photos and some updates. Lets do photos first xo

I accidently hiked the incline with my fabulous polish friend Kenga!

THE PACKERS WON THE SUPER BOWL...it was a great day!




My favorite Indian Family came to visit us for two weeks...That is Hannah, one of their girls I nanny!





Some geese...





My Sister got engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






My SuperHero Friend cutting some carrots, having a fancy pants dinner at a friends.




BriTa and SaRa, sara insisted we took this photo cause we were covered in so many colors this day.xx



Srabble competion between America ( Joey) and Kenya ( Beatrice) ...sad to said...Kenya conquered.



&&& my brother went to prom with a friendwho I used to babysit for when she was 6!



Alex's looking sharp for Prom.








That was a quick photo update of my year so far...and I also posted some of my music on youtube, for those of you who can't view them on facebook...hooray!




No comments: