Thursday, September 30, 2010

upla ( swiss ) equals opps (english)

So I posted all those photos, and never put descriptions. let me explain why.
Reason #1: I have been trying for a while to put photos up, though are connection at the house is like a little snail. Therefore to upload two photos, it could take 15 minutes.
Reason #2: The time I have open during the day for photo uploading is around 9:30pm, so I could upload maybe two photos, and then it would be nearer my bed time. Then I get tired of waiting...and quit.
Reason #3: When I finally got the BRILLIANT idea to upload the photos at the school, which has fast connection, I uploaded photos while doing office work, so...
Reason #4: I ran out of time to put descriptions to the pictures below.

I hope those are enough reasons to support my lack of help. : )

Pretty much the photos are pictures of life. Peoples lives that I may or may not know much about. Though when I took the picture, I felt like I captured it for a moment.

Currently I am sitting on my bed, in my pj's and typing away. I can hear the movie in the other room, Judith and David are relaxing, and re watching Run away jury ( thanks dad). Love that movie, but I was in the mood to blog. I have come to the conclusion that Judiths mom being here has produced 98% greatness into my day. You may ask what the other 2% is...I would say extra weight.ha. She is this amazing swiss bread maker, and cook. She knows how to make every meal so good, you can't wait for the next one. I have decided while she is hear to FULLY enjoy each time she cooks. I'm gonna be honest, I think that maybe its beginning to show. Is that something you share on a blog. I don't know. I just think its a bit silly.

So if you are wanting a great cook, baker, cleaner, and baby watcher ( that happens to be swiss) I've got the lady for you! What a blessing, I should interview her, and then post it on here. Don't get your hopes up, cause we try to talk everyday and its a challenge for the both of us. I am learning more swiss, and she is learning more English. Though I could get Judith to do some translating for the "interview".

All that to sum up that life is going wonderful. anddddd get excited. This Saturday we have a school gathering. Last year I was here for this as well, but they called it " The Retreat". This year they are calling is something else...can't remember. Its strange thinking to go to it this year, but have different students. Makes me miss all the old students from last year, wish they were joining in on the fun. I am looking forward to it, cause its a great idea to have all the students out of the building and bonding.

So all is well here, hoping all is well there!

3 comments:

Charlie McLaughlin said...

hahha I'm so glad your enjoying your Swiss Chef..sounds absolutely delicious. ;D
Have fun at your Indian-School-Bonding:) (I wanted to say retreat...but since it's not called that this year...I didn't know what to call it...So I called it that. Is that okay? haha)
LOVES. xoxo

Dad said...

Love the photos! I concur with your decision to enjoy the good cooking and not worry about a few pounds. So glad God provided Judith's mom to help in such a big way!

Anonymous said...

You might like to download a little free program called PIXresizer which will compress your photos so you can keep your quality but it won't take forever to upload the smaller file. Just hope it doesn't take forever to download :D blessya, Lesley D