Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Last Supper


Over the past 9 months I have met with my dear friend Rachel. She asked me after school last May if I would give her guitar lessons. After doing lessons for a while, we got to really know each other, and become really dear friends. We started cooking every week along with guitar lessons. Which taught me quite a bit about being more comfortable in the kitchen, and with cooking and baking. I really do believe it was God putting it all together. She has been an incredible blessing in my life, showing me what a genuine, sweet, caring friend is. I believe that God really does shine right through her. She got a desire to go to Russia, so we were believeing for money and more. Then came the time for her to leave for Russia, and she happened to be leaving the same day I was leaving for New Zealand. So the weekend before, we invited a handful of close friends over, and had a 3 course meal. It was so much fun, a night to never be forgotten. We put together video clips with things that happened through out the whole day. Then we added a song to it. Actually while we were cooking this day, the song we have in the video, was playing in the kitchen. It's main message is about a friend showing them Jesus. Rachel turned to me and said, " that is you...". It meant so much to hear someone say something like that to me. The wonderful part about it, is that I was thinking that same thing about her. She really does show Jesus... I am so thankful to God for putting someone who lovely in my life as a friend.

I hope you enjoy the video!

No comments: