Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lesson's In Learning from smart people... ha

Lately I've begun to notice how much we all help one another. If I have a question about something I don't know, I really only have to find someone who has more information about it, and wall la. It's like each of us is a book of information on a bookshelf. Even though we sit side by side on the shelf, I don't have the same information as the book next to me. If I was the dictionary, and to my left was a book about whales. I couldn't maybe know the description of a whale, or that it lives in a body of water, from my own knowledge. If I were to ask the book next to me about whales, it could go on all day. Same goes for the book about whales, it probably doesn't have a clue what the word Architecture means. If it were to ask me, I could tell it a little more then it may know, but not a ton of stuff.

I think God made us al so different, and unique, that that we would all have to at one time or another actually talk with each other, and ask questions, and learn and grow. Find out that we may not know as much as we think we did, or teach something we never thought would need to be shared. It's a never ending growing game. God has made it possible for anyone to know almost anything, just by asking, and being willing to learn from someone else.

I love it.

I love the idea of us all being connected in a way.

The other day I was in the Sunflower looking for some healthy mayonnaise... who knew there was such a thing. On the back it said it used Safflower Oil... anyone? anyone? I'd never heard of that. Instead of being clueless I increased my knowledge in it, by asking a super smart in health foods employee. She knew so much about it, that I then added it to my list of things I learned from someone.

Then I passed on that information to someone else... and on it goes.

Then I was watching a couple friends, and just watching how funny it really is. How we all of sudden don't know about something, then we just ask someone else, and then find an answer right away.

It's amazing, we don't have to go very far to find the answer...

I think that is God. Really when you look around... its awesome to know that every face you see was made by God, their minds, thoughts, personality. You just haven't met them yet. Each of us have different kinds of knowledge and understanding. We were made to be family... just some don't know that just yet. I think God intended for us all to really be family. To help one another out... to grown and learn from each other. It's a beautiful puzzle... with all of us being our own pieces.




No comments: